5.29.2012

Piggie Update

Oh my pigs are so cute!  They love to see me coming with their slop or grain :)  At first they would not eat the slops, which greatly disappointed me as we have a lot of slop around here and I was counting on them.  But now they realize that I serve nothing but the best kinds of slop (corn cobs, moldy cheese bits, leftover oatmeal with milk and syrup.. mmm-mmm) and they are all over it.


You can see that I have not had to fill my pigs mud hole recently.  Indeed we had more rain last night and again this morning.  I am thankful we did not plant the gardens yet.  The seeds would almost certainly have washed out in the many separate deluges of rain we have had over the last 10 days.  High temp today of 50... with rain... of course... and frost likely for the next two evenings have me wishing for a trip south.  I see it is already 82 degrees this morning down in my favorite place in the world.

No comments: