6.18.2012

Pig Update

 I don't know who ever said pigs were clean animals, but they obviously never met mine.  These guys are, well, pigs.
Ham Bone
And they are getting BIG.  They are also getting a little scarier to feed lately.  They come thundering over to the gate, kicking up their heels and snorting all the way when they see me coming (with or without food).  Though they have not done anything to me, they fight, snort and snarl amongst themselves all the way to the food pans.  Once I waved the bucket at them and yelled for them to knock it off, but they were totally unaffected and looked at me as if to say, "Are you kidding me right now?" and continued their bickering.  Thomas said he didn't think they were too scary, but added that he could see where they might make a person a little nervous when they got bigger...

1 comment:

Marge said...

Your pigs, my 33 tomato plants....sounds like a BLT to me!